• Updates •
Tuesday & Thursday
This comic contains coarse language, nudity, violence, and adult situations.Reader discretion is advised.
Pepper was originally inspired by “Jo” from “The Facts of Life”. She was my favorite character in the series. (Jo wasn’t a werewolf, but I bet she would’ve kicked some serious ass if she were one.)
I liked Jo too, but Blaire……what a bitch.
is ‘the facts of life’ a comic? great comic btw
“The Facts of Life” was a TV sitcom that ran during the 80s. I don’t remember too much from the show, but Jo was a character that stuck with me.
Thank you for the comment!
For some reason I get the feeling that 90% of the “psych evaluation” is the drawing in panel two.
If that’s the case, the psych-evaluator is showing some pretty severe indications of extreme immaturity. Or flunked out of art classes. Either or both.
you sir, are a brilliant writer *puts hat on just so i can take it off for you (and i mean it, i do own a top hat and i am going to do this right now)*
also loving the attitude of the judge, 5 minute conversation with the guy can give you lifelong trauma
Pepper: “Your honor, would it matter if up until my first change, I WAS a boy?!”
Lawyer: “I’m afraid that doesn’t matter. See, in the case of Tandy Gardens vs. Onymous…”
Pepper: “WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?!”
I wonder which century that judge is from, to think it unusuall for a girl to wear “boyish” clothing…
Early 21st century, given that he seems to ignore factual evidence in favor of some ideal, and not even permit experts to give testimony. I mean for a trial requiring commission for therapy, there is at least a physician of the relevant specialty present to speak on evidence.
Sadly, after seeing the previous page…D> I agree 99.999% with this judge. Its as if she wants to make sure the wolf-side is too “wasted” to try anything as many tom-boys would say…*ahem*…”girly”.
“The only way to appease your wolf side is to become girly! Get to eeet!” Judge, you are not making sense to me.
Judge sounds like he’s prejudiced to me.
An interesting take on gender dysphoria… what do you do when one aspect of your personality that is active 90% of the time hates the trappings of your assigned gender, yet the other aspect that is only active 10% of the time and yet is five times more dangerous and uncontrollable actively loves those same trappings? Human Pepper must feel as though ze is being held hostage by zer wolf half.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
*EMAIL — Get a Gravatar
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.